Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TWO MONTHS ARE HARD ON YOU- Astrologically - Contact - Ritu Bala

Astrologically it is not a very good time period through which we are passing.Till end of  June many people will be going through a very bad phase of time. There will be problems in job, health,finance and other matters.All you need is to know what the problems are and how to get rid of them.If you are one such person facing  problem, then you must consult an astrologer immediately to get solutions to your problems.As each and every  individual differs from the other, so are the problems and their solutions. To know about the remedies to your problems from me,  please  get registered through my websites by filling in the form.
 Kindly visit my websites  -
www.ritubalaastrology.com &
www.astrofuturensight.com

Ritu Bala
Astrologer & Vastu consultant

9 comments:

Lavender Lace said...

yes i think i should stay in bed till the time phase passes lol joking hugs XXX

Kitten Britches said...

Yes, my problems are huge and Ritu....I was contemplating suicide last Saturday but am fine now. I am getting help. Things are getting to be too much for me.

Anne Bjørnevik said...

Something is tough yes, but I hope Ill manage! End of June you say, well I guess the worst is behind me then - hope so - just have to be strong then (as usual) - lol.
Thanks for posting

Hugssss

Cynabon S. said...

I have NEVER consider taking my life over something but I know I am having a hard time dealing and accepting my mother has passed away..I have got an counselor now to help me and plus I go to an bereavement class and that helps tremdously. Thanks for the posting!

Lavender Lace said...

passing by and called in to say hugs my friend

R.K Singh said...

Yes Even I have been experiencing problems these days. I will consult you certainly & follow your guidance. Thanks for this post. Raj

Lavender Lace said...




Lavender Lace said...

love you friend have a lovely day

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

I can well understand the problems you all are going through.I am there for all of you.Take care

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels