Saturday, May 17, 2008

Vastu- Colors for Bedroom

According to vatu there are different colors for different rooms.As per the location of the room the rooms should be painted and things should be used accordingly.We see that as per vastu the location of the master bedroom is south- west so the colors used in it are accordingly.Besides this there are many more things that have to be seen.But here are some general tips for bedroom.


BEDROOM –Bed room is a place where one wants to relax and forget all the problems of the world. So the best-suited color is pink for the master bedroom. The secondary colors can be light green and light blue, being color of hope and cultivation, can also be used in bedrooms.But for using them compatibility of a person with that color is also taken into consideration.

Plain white sheets or white sheets with flowers or colorful designs are fine. Pink or red sheets and blankets are used by those who want to get married as well as by newly weds desirous of ensuring marital bliss. Yellow is fine for the elderly. But dark blue should be avoided as it brings gloominess.

For young children who are students and concentration is important for them therefore, green color should be used. Black is fine for furniture to encourage deep thoughts.


To know more about which color  should be used in which room and and what is the influence of colors in our life please visit my websites www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com

10 comments:

Kitten Britches said...

I had just painted 2 walls green and 2 walls lavendar. It is soothing and relaxing. One set of sheets are green and the others are flowered to match the bedspread and walls.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

This posting I did specially for you kathy. You said u wanted to read my site for colours.Hope it will help you

Lavender Lace said...

nice post Ritu thanks i liked reading it hugs XXX

Susan Bevry said...

interesting....my room is light beige with accents of light blue and cream and tan

Anil Jain said...

hi ritu, thanks for your mesage and for being a friend of me, i am really pleased t have a nice firnds like u, can i know more bout you, please let me know at my email n_teeks@yahoo.com, i will wit for your reply

Sandy Medine said...

i DON't know how to upload a video from another site can you help me? I can only post them in comments. The name of the one I sent you is "WE ARE ONE"

sudhir dhaawan said...

Excellent Ritu
Thanks for the lovely advice.
Have a nice day!

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thank you for liking my posting.

Emery Kempis said...

Will a combination of deep red, pastel yellow and green be a good combination for a bedroom?
I intend to use red as a border...il have yellow walls...and green ceiling.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Yes this combination can work but we also have to see that in which direction of your house is your bedroom.if you want to know in detail you can visit my website www.ritubalaastrology.com or www.astrofutureinsight.com

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels