Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gem stones

These days wearing gemstones is becoming a fashion.But Gem stones should not be worn without consulting an astrologer. As these gem stones are recommended to an individual only after examining the birth chart of that individual. Wearing them without consultation can be very harmful as every gemstone has its own effect and if it is not in accordance with individual's  horoscope then it can leave malefic effect on the individual.If we wear a  particular stone which has a malefic effect on that individual then suddenly one might see disastorous changes in life.it can lead to unexpected losses too.So before wearing a gem stone an astrologer should be consulted to avoid such situations.

For more details visit my website www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com. 

7 comments:

Anne Bjørnevik said...

I dont know which one is my gemstone, but that was really something to think about. Thanks for the tip Ritu.
Hugsss

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

You can read more about gemstones on my above mentioned sites

Kitten Britches said...

Right now I have on an amethyst with diamonds (diamond is my birthsone).
My other finger has a dark blue sapphire.
I will change that ring soon to a boulder Opal with small diamonds. It looks great for the summer.
I will look again at the above site about gems.

Cynabon S. said...

i dont know much about gems either but the read was good..thanks for the post!

Lavender Lace said...

interesting . Ritu

HeyHey YouYou.... said...

i can`t wear the purple stones .if i do i feel angry and agressive ..i don`t know why but ive learned this the hard way ...the best one for me is Tigers eye ..

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

It shows saturn is not very favourable for you.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels