Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Vastu - Colours and energies

Vastu, as we all know, is an ancient Indian practice through which we recognise  energies present in  and around us. It influences the life of an individual at home or at work  place. It offers practical advice on how to organise your home and how to create an environment  which will  boost your potential - whether it's your health, relationships, career, business, or your mental state.

We see that  everything is connected through energy. All that we do ,how we feel i.e our emotions and feelings, our  thoughts and  even our  behaviour,is strongly influenced by our surroundings.

Thus we see that Vastu,plays an important role in our life.We find  that each direction of our  home and our work place is very much influenced by a particular type of energy.It can be positive or negative.If proper vastu rules are followed then we get positive energies.According to vastu if air is in the north-west,which is its place as per vastu principals and  water is in the north-east,which is ideal place for having water point, similarly if fire is in the south-east,and there is empty space in the centre, then that home  will have lot of positive energies flowing in.Besides this there are other things also which effects the vastu of a house.

To know the vastu of your home visit my website - www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com .

11 comments:

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Well at present I am leaving the color part and talking of vastu will continue it with color part

Lavender Lace said...

hope you do the lady who owns a aroma therapy shop gets me to clean her house on a fortnightly basis , wondered why she asked me not to shift her bottles of colored water round , maybe you could assist me here please ? hugs

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Its difficult to tell without knowing many things if u r asking from vastu point of view.Besides there are many things that will be difficult to explain here.Maybe in one of my postings I might take up this topic.Thanks for the visit dear.

Lavender Lace said...

your welcome Ritu, will ask her and post back to you ok XXXX hugs

Kitten Britches said...

I can "feel" negative energy here in my home. A lot has to do with clutter and disorganization. I need to start to give so much to charities and declutter. It makes it easier to clean as well. It's just a matter of getting it done when you're disabled.
As for aroma therapy as suggwsted above...My home has a positive energy of aromas. Everyone remarks about it.

Michelle Garcia said...

Vastu sounds very similar to feng shu !! I often pick up negative or positive vibes from people or within their homes.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Yes vastu is very similar to fengshui. But there r lot of differences too.Yes one can often pick up the positive and negative vibrations.As soon as one enters the house many people unknowingly also get these vibrations.

R.K Singh said...

It is amazing to know that it is an ancient science but is being popular more recently
good work

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thanks to all of you for liking my posts

Peggy moree said...

My home is mainly all bright colors of my choice,my cloths also.Why do I love bright colors so much?I guess they stimulate my brain.hugs

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

It is good that you love bright colors. They do stimulate the brain and also bring in positive enrgy. But a balance of both positive and negative energies is very important. A harmony of colors is also important. Also one should take care that which colors are lucky for them. This all is a vast and related science. You can visit my website and read more about colors. It is www.ritubalaastrology.com or www.astrofutureinsight.com

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels