Friday, May 2, 2008

Colours Of Each Day of the Week

Some of my friends have asked me that why there is a particular colour for a particular day,as mentioned in my earlier posting.Let me tell u why? There are 7 basic Zodiacs viz. sun, moon,mars, Mercury, jupiter,venus,and saturn which govern the 7 days of the week.Uranus, Neptune and Pluto being  far from earth have less impact on the lives of the human beings living on the earth.Whereas the other Zodiacs being near to earth have more impact on our lives. As each Zodiac is governed by a particular color, so if that color is worn on that day,it will enhance the rays of that planet making it more favourable.
As every planet has some friendly zodiacs and some are unfriendly with each other.So if u wear favourable colors on that day it will be more beneficial.

Visit my website www.ritubalaastrology.com & www.astrofutureinsight.com

6 comments:

kuldip bhardwaj said...

an excellent site for useful information on astro-linked subjects as day to day life support. kuldip

Kitten Britches said...

Thanks! :-)

HeyHey YouYou.... said...

this is very interesting and i didn`t know about wearing the right colour for the day ..
i`ll check this out for definate
thankyou for sharing

R.K Singh said...

very useful information.I did not know this earlier

diane riddle said...

I'm gonna try it.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Yes do try. I'm sure it will suit u too.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels