Monday, August 31, 2009

ASTROLOGY - FOR THE MONTH OF SEPT AND MY WEB BLOG

Dear friends due to some unavoidable reasons I am not able to give much time to my blog here and I know many must be waiting for my postings. I am sorry for not being able to wish many of my friends ....on their Birthdays and anniversaries. So first of all I want to wish them all My good wishes....though I might not say but you all are their in my heart and I miss you all. I am glad to have friends like you.
If I am not able to post here then please visit my web blog or through the following link for the regular updates. My web blog is. - http://ritubalaastrology.com/blog/  You will get regular updates here and if you register yourself here then you will get the updates in your mail. This is totally safe to register here. So do not have any doubts about it.

The month of september will be a mixed one All those who have been facing problem from last    2 1/2  year or so will get relief but on the other hand virgos should be bit careful. This month might not be very good for you. As Saturn is changing position so there will be lot of changes. Scorpios,Pisces and Gemini people should take special care and donate iron items.
Cancer and Capricorn people should avoid anger and between 5th and 18th of this month feed crows with boiled rice, this will help them in solving their problems.
To contact or consult me visit my website www.ritubalaastrology.com/ 
Thank you for all your sweet messages, my friends.

6 comments:

Angel de Luz said...

Thanks to you dear friend....
Great week for you...Be bless ever

Susan Bevry said...

thanks for the birthday wishes Ritu, if you can't get around here we understand...just take your time.

PeeKs K. said...


PLEASUREYOURPAGE.COM

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thank you friends for reading my post. I really miss u all even if I am not able to reach and everyone of you. Have a blessed day.

PeeKs K. said...

Blessings be... Namaste'

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thanks friend and I wish the same for u and also for all my other friends....Hv a wonderful weekend..

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels