Thursday, January 1, 2009

FENGSHUI TIPS - HAPPY NEW YEAR

I WISH ALL MY FRIENDS A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR...2009
In this New year i wish u all the happiness in life and to  bring happiness in life here are some Fengshui tips for u all as New Year gift-

1. There should not be any obstruction outside your main entrance.
2. There should be no bathroom or toilet in front of the entrance.
3. There should be no mirror in the bedroom reflecting the bed.
4. There should not be many windows on the main entrance of the house.
5. Non- functional watches should not be kept in the house as these bring in negative energies.
6. Energies your south west area to bring harmony in relationships.

Visit my website www.ritubalaastrology.com

6 comments:

Chinni Palle said...

Hmm interesting. It would be fascinating to know the "why's" behind some of these things.

mary alice gerken said...

So glad that Fengshui and I can agree to disagree. My car is in the carport right outside the entrance I use. My bathroom is right across the hall from that door. I have huge mirrored doors on my closet in my bedroom and they face the end of the bed. These are unchangeable things.

No Saint said...

Ritu, have a healthy, wealthy & a prosperous 2009. Love & Blessings. :)

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thanks nosaint for your good wishes

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Yes I do agree its interesting to know why's behind all the things..currygirl, you can visit my website maybe then you can understand some of the why's....
visit my website www.ritubalaastrology.com.........Thanks for your visit

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Mary I do understand your problem with fixtures in the car..

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels