Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ASTROLOGICALLY A BAD PHASE - BEWARE ON 26TH JAN

Dear friends,  I really wish that this New year may bring happiness in everyone's life....... but planets keep changing and so does the fate....
 
On 26th Jan is no moon day. Many planets are conjunct in the zodiac Capricorn. There will be partial solar eclipse also in the afternoon on this date. This can be sen only at few places like India, Indonesia, Singapore, Burma, Hong kong,etc.

All this will leave some bad effect on all the zodiacs but especially on the zodiac signs,  Capricorn and  Cancer.

During this time people  should keep some patience.  Arguments and heated discussions should be avoided during this period. First three months  may be full of tensions for the  Capricorns and cancerians .For others also till mid of next month care should be taken. Health problems can occur during this time . It is better to take care.As prevention is better than cure...

It is  suggested that on 26 th Jan special prayers and donations should be offered. This will help in reducing the unnecessary tensions and health problems.

I hope this time passes off, peacefully for each and everyone of you.....
You all will be in my prayers too......

God Bless


 VISIT MY WEBSITES - WWW.RITUBALAASTROLOGY.COM  &               WWW.ASTROFUTUREINSIGHT.COM

11 comments:

Susan Bevry said...

holy cow, I don't need any more problems than I already have...thanks for the heads up.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

You are welcome my friends....I feel its my duty towards my friends...hope u hv a safe time...

mary alice gerken said...

Thanks Ritu being a Capricorn I will try to remember the 26th and take care of me.

Marty B said...

I am glad I am an aquarius and I will also be aware of the next 3 months...thank you for letting us know of the bad time to try and be more watchful.

ms meerkatz said...

Hey Ritu ... do you think wearing a special Rudraksha bead for Saturn will help? That would be 7 or 14 mukhi ...
I'm a Capricorn myself and in addition I'm in the middle of a Sade Sati period, so I'd better take extra care, right?
Maybe offerings to Hanuman, or Shani ...

No Saint said...

I had asked this question to you in the beginning of 2009. :)

PeeKs K. said...

Thanks for the heads up... even a Sag needs to watch it...

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thank meekartz007 (Tina),

Thanks for reading my blog. Yes certainly u can wear a rudraksha as it has also got medicinal value. Besides shani dann u must do amavasya daan, i.e taking out wheat flour, urad daal ....etc. and donating it in a temple or any place of worship. If u know hanuman chalisa that is really good u can recite it everyday or hear it everyday.
Hope time will be favourable for you. As sade sati of shani is harmful more for those who do wrong deeds. Shani is u can say God of justice and cannot tolerate injustice and will be bad for those who will do bad karma.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Yes Mary, do take care on 26th especially. You must be careful about ur health.

Dave Scarbrough said...

Hello dear. when do we come into a good phase? My western astrology sign is Gemini and Indian sign is Pisces.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Hi Dave,....I will certainly let u know your good time....U need to keep a watch on things after march...we can discuss that thru mail I think...

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels