Thursday, September 11, 2008

Read my Latest postings

I don't know why my posting did not appear though I saw it. Anyways I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to all my friends who visited my page.In this I had also mentioned that I am renovating my website www.ritubalaastrology.com so if you are facing problem in viewing it please visit my other website www.astrofutureinsight.com  Also as I am busy with my new website I may not be able to reply to all ur messages at times. So please do understand my problem. Though I will try my best to give time to all my friends. Hope you all will like my new website which will have few new material in addition to old one. Till then please bear with me.

4 comments:

mary alice gerken said...

You forgot to add your newest interpretations

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

No I have added pl see by clicking the heading. I don't know why it is not showing here

mary alice gerken said...

I managed to go through by click on each subject you have here in your blog. There must be a problem with the internet as my friend Sanku is having a problem in posting to me.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thanks friend for being so helpful.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels