Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Be careful - on - 8-8-2008 as per numerology

As per numerology on 8 th Aug  we will have 3, 8's on together on this day, i.e. 8-8-2008 .This number, as per numerology is governed by the planet Saturn. Saturn is considered as malefic planet and so for those who have a debilitated Saturn in their horoscope should be careful on this day especially as it can bring ill health or loss of money or a heated argument with ur boss, or loss of job or even their children can face problem.This depends on placement of Saturn. It may bring destruction and there can be accidents and even loss of lives. But Saturn leaves its good effect on all those who are good and though it might show some disturbances at few places it will be good for those who have a benefice placement of Saturn in their horoscope.It is my request that please be careful and donate coins to the poor if possible if saturn is malefic in your horoscope.Those who don't know they can also do the same and do the prayers.As prayers never go unheard so please pray for the welfare of everyone.Hope this day is good for you all.Take care and be safe...My good wishes and prayers are with you all

For more information contact me through my websites www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com

13 comments:

mary alice gerken said...

thankss for the warning and please let me know when Uranius will act up as I seem to affiliate with that planet.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

I certainly will.

mary alice gerken said...

I have always felt that I came through to this earthly plane via the planet Uranius. When i astral travel I love to weave my way through the rings or Neptune and Saturn on my way to visit Uranius.

Susan Bevry said...

thanks for the heads up! and here I thought it might be a good luck thing like last years 7-7-07...

Kitten Britches said...

I wrote you numerous messages and hope you see one of them. Maybe one is on your guestbook. Thanks my dear friend.
I am feeling pretty low right now.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Kathy take care of your health dear. I got all ur messages and hv replied. hope you get them.thanks dear.....I know even Olympics are starting on that day......Lets pray for the best.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Hi Suzy, We must keep our fingers crossed and hope all is well everywhere. Though this will be not bad for everyone but still we must be careful

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

I wish all my friends a blessed, happy and peaceful 8 - 8 - 08 total also 8.A special alert for Leo's. As they must control their anger.

nita laman said...

tomorrow is 8-8-08 so will watch out for myself. thanks for the heads up

reflections 989 said...

Yes I have heard this and I have heard also that we are suppose to receive some strong energy today to those who have an open mind ...spiritual energy that is lol

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Yes all those who are devoted to God will not have any problem.

Kitten Britches said...

The PT GUY CAME OVER YESTERDAY AND SAID 08-08-08 IS A LUCKY TIME FOR THE CHINESE. GO FIGURE.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Yes chinese consider 8 as a lucky sign. And as per numerology also it was bad for those who had a debilitated Saturn.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels