Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vastu tips

Here are few vastu tips which are helpful in bringing happiness and prosperity in life -

   1. We must not place our desks facing the doorway while working.
   2. Mirrors should be placed either on East or the North wall
   3. Young students can sleep with their head  towards East.
   4. Elder people should always sleep with their heads towards South.
   5. Light indoor plants should be kept in East, North or Northeast.Whereas heavy plants should be placed in West, South and Southwest direction.
   6. We should not sleep under the beam.This is harmful for health.


To know more free va stu tips or to consult  please visit my websites www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com



3 comments:

Kitten Britches said...

I'm afraid I need an eye appt,. I can't read the writing right now.I'll try again when my eyes aren't so tired.

Cynabon S. said...

hmm interesting..great tips..I copied and pasted these in my personal files..thanks for sharing..some I didnt even know but I had heard of numbers 4 and number 6!

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Number 6 is mostly applicable in those houses where there is no false ceiling.To remove this defect,it is advisible to build false ceiling.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels