Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Moles mystery

Moles on the following parts of the body have different meaning as given below-

Lips

People with a mole on their lips always aspire to get ahead in life & are sexy.
Neck
If the mole is on the front of the neck, it signifies unexpected good fortune. If it is on either side of the neck, it indicates an unreasonable temperament. A mole on the back of the neck indicates a person's desire to lead a simple life.
Nose
A mole on the nose belongs to a person who will be a sincere friend and a hard-working individual.
Shoulder
 
mole on the right shoulder indicates a sensible, industrious individual.
To know more about moles mystry and other related topics please visit my websites - www.astrofutureinsight.com and www.ritubalaastrology.com

6 comments:

Susan Bevry said...

all I know is if I had one on my face, I would get it hacked off, lol

Stephen Sanders said...

:)

nita laman said...

hey, I had three around my mouth. I had them removed. didn't know I was so sexy.lol

Kitten Britches said...

What about the back? I had one I was so nervous about, my mom had it removed and biopsied.

Dave Scarbrough said...

could also be something about staying out in the sun for too long without using sunscreen or going to those tanning salons

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Dear Dave, these are not beauty tips. These are the narrations which is found in our holy books and like palmistry has its significance.
All those who want to know moe about moles mystery please visit my website - www.astrofutureinsight.com

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels