Tuesday, July 1, 2008

FENGSHUI - 2008 RAT YEAR

As told earlier that 2008 is a Rat year  as per Fengshui.So there are few things which we must keep in  our mind to bring health wealth and prosperity in our home in the year 2008

Places ,directions and locations that should be avoided during this year are

South, and in Northwest sector - All  major  changes, renovations, drilling works etc should be avoided in this direction. In south direction ,even kitchens if possible should be avoided.

In 2008 Places, directions and locations  which are favourable  for relationship,promotion, travel, wealth etc. are -

Southeast- celebration / relationship / pregnancy / promotion.

East-wealth and financial improvement

Northeast- improves your study and creativity.

Wealth and luck  Direction

East direction of the house is the wealth sector for the whole year of 2008. Place red color items in this sector to enhance this sector of your house and increase  the positive  energines 

To know more on these and related issues please visit my websites- www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com.

3 comments:

Stephen Sanders said...

I follow Tibetan Buddhist paths. Perhaps this link will interest you: http://buddhism.kalachakranet.org/astrology.html

Kitten Britches said...

I have no idea which direction is which in my home. I'm always lost as to where everythng faces the east or west. I guess I'm S.O.L. LOL!

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

I surely will visit your site

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels