Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cleaning tips of vastu

Here are few cleaning tips on vastu.Many might be doing them without knowing. to to bring positive energy always keep in mind the following tips -

  • The house should always be kept need and clean and all the wastage etc., should be dumped or stored in west of the house.
  • Hide the cleaning  equipments and then keep them away from the eyes. They should not be visible to the person entering the house.
  • Dustbins should not be kept in front of the door.They should preferably be kept in west direction.
  • Change the bed-sheets during day time.
  • Don't keep dirty clothes with the washed clothes
  • There should be a separate towel for every member of the family and for guests.
  •  All the things should be properly placed and well organized in the house, to ensure       good    luck.

To know more please visit my website www.ritubalaastrology.com & www.astrofutureinsight.com

5 comments:

Kitten Britches said...

As always, I don't know which side my house faces and I may have it all messed up.
I nw for sure that I need to de clutter my home.

Lee * said...

Well my house is set up exactly like this. Amazing...
So where's my good luck?? :)) lololol

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Feedspirit, Its Good that this is according to vastu But there are lot of other things that have to be seen for good luck too. You must read all my postings and also visit my website and read more about vastu.

Lee * said...

Will do...:) thank you

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thanks for reading my other posts too.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels