Monday, July 21, 2008

Astrology- Moon sign and sun sign, horoscopes

Many of my friends have this question in their mind that what is sun sign and what is moon sign.Though I have explained it in my websites in detailed manner, here I am explaining briefly the difference between the two, in a simple manner, so that everyone can understand.

As asked by many, yes, there is a difference between moon sign and sun sign.Predictions as per moon sign are more accurate than sun sign because they are based on movement of moon (which is  approxi. 2-1/4 days ),It is more frequent then sun and sun takes about a months time (approximately) to move from one planet to another.Horoscopes which are made in Indian vedic astrology are as per moon signs.Each individual is born on specific time and is different from other, so minute calculations are made to get individuals horoscope.After minutely calculating the seconds horoscope is made. But mostly people are not aware about their horoscopes as per moon signs especially outside India. People mostly talk about their sun signs which is  general in its characteristics. To get better reading of your fate one must consult an astrologer who can predict as per their moon sign.

To know more about this and to know your moon sign, consult by visiting my website www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com

7 comments:

Michelle Garcia said...

thanks.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Welcome friend

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

For details please visit my websites and read under astrology and also zodiac signs

Kitten Britches said...

I looked at my birth certificate and all it tells me is the date I was born. Not the time. My mom doesn't remember because of her Alzheimer's. You couldn't get a true accurate readig that way could you?

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Do you know the approximate time of birth. Then we can see. Though there are other methods also .Details I will write to u.

rakesh chandrayan said...

HI dear.i need to know about my carrier,marriage and finances.cause i am not happy with my past life.
deatils mention below

date- 24-march-1982
time- 04:44 pm
place- gaya

My self rakesh chandrayan....waiting for ur reply..email

rakeshchandrayan@gmail.com

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Please visit my website www.ritubalaastrology.com

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels