Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Vastu tips for office

VASTU TIPS FOR OFFICE

1. Allow bright light to enter the main door.
2. All the  cash and the valuables should be kept in an Almiraha or a safe in the    south facing north.

3. North should not be blocked
4. A boring or a tube well in south is very harmful for matters related to finance.

5. An under ground tank or a pit in south is also very harmful for finance.

6. Certain pictures of God and goddess  brings financial gains.

These things should be considered even in homes but also in shops and offices.Failing which you may suffer lot of losses.To know more details please visit my websites www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com

5 comments:

diane riddle said...

Very helpful Riru. Have a great day

Kitten Britches said...

Sounds helpful but I sure wish I knew my directions here. I don't know which area is facing North, south etc.
I have a cross but not a picture of God. I want a picture of the last supper in my dining room and am looking for a deal. Does a cross help?

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Yes certainly cross will help as you worship that and it is a symbol of God.

kuldip bhardwaj said...

Thank you for providing such useful tips and helping the society.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thanks for reading my posts and such lovely comments

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels