Monday, May 26, 2008

Vastu- South east corner (direction)

According to Vastu, South - East corner is considered as fire point.So this is a place where a kitchen should ideally be in a house.As Kitchen plays an important role in everyones life.If we will not take into consideration this place while purchasing or building a house, then it can be very harmful. This is a place of fire. So we must take into consideration that  water points should be avoided at this place.We all know that if we put water on fire the fire will extinguish,  similarly if we place pater point at this place which is a fire point,  it will create many problems like ill- health , loss of wealth etc. So before purchasing a house or building a house these things should be avoided. This is a very important factor  in a house which affects our lives and should not be taken lightly.To know what should be placed where in Kitchen you must consult a vastu consultant.

To get rid of the problems pertainting to kitchen or any other vastu dosh (problem),such as,  if water point  is in fire place, etc are there consult me through my websites-  www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com

4 comments:

No Saint said...

The Agni kona can additionally have the source of energy like the Electric pole too.

Kitten Britches said...

I sure wish I knew where my kitchen was facing.

Cynabon S. said...

I have heard this before..the house does affect our lives very much..I have heard this before.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Cynn, this is called vastu, in Indian language.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels