Thursday, May 29, 2008

Vastu - colors for Living Room

LIVING ROOM-
This is a very important place of our house.This place gives people an ida of our thinking, behaving etc.So we must be very careful in choosing the colors for this room. In the living room bright colors, shades, and patterns should be used as it is the place to entertain guests so it should be full of pleasant visual, which help to keep the atmosphere and conversations lively and diverse. The best colors are yellow, beige or tan, or green or blue.
e yellow, beige or tan, or green or blue.

To know more please visit my website and can also consult me through my website - www.ritubalaastrology.com & www.astrofutureinsight.com.

3 comments:

Ashutosh Datta said...

thank you so much Ritu..

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thank you friend for liking my post

kuldip bhardwaj said...

Yes many of us spend lot of time in living room.Thanks for info.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels