Thursday, April 3, 2008

Vastu -Staircase

Most houses have stairs.But before building a staircase there are many things that one should keep in mind.

Stairs should never be in north - east sector of the house.  Otherwise it will bring tension among the family members.

The stairs should not touch east or north wall.Avoid touching north or east wall.

The total number of stairs should also be taken into consideration before building the stairs.
It should always be odd.

If the stairs are straight it is best that it touches west or south walls .

It should be clockwise.

If other things regading stairs will not be kept in mind then this small thing can bring many problems in the house.


To know more about positioning,direction,material to be used and numbers in detail
Pl visit my website www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com





3 comments:

Cynabon S. said...

I dont like stairs but if a house has them ok..i dont like the steep stairs ..the ones that you barely have room to put her foot on..those scare me!

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Yes, thats why there are many things that has to be seen before constructing stairs.

Cynabon S. said...

I AGREE..I dont think some people really know what they are planning when they construct stairs in their houses or businesses..and i refuse to go up and down stairs that dont have a bar to hold on to..that is so dangerous.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels