Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Vastu - Astrology - colors for everyday

In vastu as well as astrology colors play an important role.Every day of the week is assigned with a particular color. It is as per the God of that day. This, very few people know, that if we wear the dress of that particular color on that day then it will be very beneficial for them.But before telling u more on this let me tell you that besides this one has to see that the lord of that day is favourable for you or not.For this you must consult an astrologer.But this is being practised by our old sages, and is being passed on from generations to generations.I myself had found it effective.You can also try.
  •  Mondays wear white clothes.
  • Tuesdays wear red clothes or shades of red.
  • Wednesday wear green colored clothes or any shade of green
  • Thursday wear yellow colored clothes
  • Friday wear pink or light shades of red,purple, with mixture of white and light blue also.
  • Saturday wear black or dark shades of blue
  • Sunday wear red, orange and shades of red.
  Apply this in your life and you will see it works.I will be glad to receive the feedback from you all.

For more details  please visit my website www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com

4 comments:

Kitten Britches said...

Wow! Yellow makes me look jaundiced. I don't evenown yellow.
What is the rationale behind wearing certain colors oncertain days?

Lavender Lace said...

yes this is a interesting question kitten has requested i would love to know too ,

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

In my next posting I have already replied to this question.Please read.

Lavender Lace said...

ok ty Ritu hugsX

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels