Sunday, April 13, 2008

FENGSHUI - TIGER YEAR - CHINESE ASTROLOGY

Third year of chinese astrology  is Tiger year.The persons born in this zodiac are brave,active,eager for success  but are hot tempered.They are proudy but at the same time they are very simple also.They are Lucky persons but they also face bad luck.They like their praises, but dislike defeat.They start new  plans without proper planning. When they do not get  success, they leave their plans in between.They are broad minded people.They take high risks in life.But usually at old age they face many problems. They are individualistic type of people.

To know more about Fengshui,Astrology or Vastu, Please visit my websites www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com.                                

7 comments:

Susan Bevry said...

I am a Tiger....errr well Tigress I guess

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

To know more visit me through my website

Susan Bevry said...

thanks Ritu

Vishal Bhardwaj said...

Hi, Nice Blog & very good tips.
Vishal

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thanks

R.K Singh said...

Thanks for the information

jeff del said...

Thank you for helping people out in making the right decisions and pursuing the right path. Most people seek advise from a feng shui consultant to guide them in their every doing and plans.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels