Sunday, April 27, 2008

COLOUR THERAPY

    As I had earlier also mentioned about colours, which play an important role in the life of a person. Colours inspire our emotions and so every colour governs an emotion. Red colour symbolises justice, Pink & Green convey vitality, White colour is symbol of pureness & Black denotes depth & grandeur.  Besides these colours blue represents growth & hope, Yellow gives us tolerance, wisdom & patience.Brown symbolises depth & elegance.Orange depicts happiness and power.  Besides this there are other colours, each having it's own importance. So before selecting a colour we must  take it into consideration all aspects and then only choose the proper colour, whether it  is for a dress or for a room or anything else. Think before selecting any colour

To know more about colours visit my Websites:
www.ritubalaastrology.com
www.astrofutureinsight.com
and read under free colour tips.

Ritu Bala
astrologer & vastu consultant

4 comments:

Kitten Britches said...

If you're wearing a color, it's important to see if it matches your personal coloring. Yellow and orange make me look jaundiced.
Browns, greens and lavendars make my eyes look green.

HeyHey YouYou.... said...

i`m very very drawn to blue .its my favourate colour

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

To see that a particular color matches your personal color or not u must consult an astrologer.You should also know that which colors are favorable for you and which are not.This should specially be done for wearing a color,but while doing vastu you can use use even those colors which are not favorable to u but are cardinal to that direction.There are many things that have to be taken into consideration, before selecting a color.There are different colors for different rooms. In my future postings I will be throwing more light on these subjects.

HeyHey YouYou.... said...

i`ll look forward to reading it :-)

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels