Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rat year- 2008-2009-Chinese astrology- FENGSHUI

As you all know This year is a Rat year.It started from 07-02-2008 and will be till 25 th Jan 2009.The element this year is "Earth".It is a Yang animal,i.e male.Rat is a romantic animal as it is  very easy to breed ,So in Chinese astrology, Rat is a Lust Star, So it  is also known as Romantic Star. Rat is the Romantic Star only for people born in year of Rabbit, Sheep or Pig. If Rabbit, Sheep and Pig people look for the love, they have more chance to meet the opposite sex. If they are already in love, they have chance to talk about the marriage in 2008.
Also  for more details visit my website-www.ritubalaastrology.com  and www.astrofutureinsight.com.

1 comment:

Trudy Jackson said...

I'm a rat...not literally, ROFL! A Lust start hey! Now that explains my husband too because he's a rat as well. So what happens Ritu, when you have two rats in the house? How are you anyway my dear friend? I haven't even caught up with anyone lately. Been sick again and had to pull out of Uni. Deferred it for a year. This is just unrelentless this illness. But my husband is studying too and needs me to help him emotionally. This is the first time he's done anything since school and he's 47 now...so, y'know! He needs the support understandably. You take care my friend and you ARE VERY talented.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels