Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fengshui tips

A very important feng shui tip is to maintain the balance of energies is to clear up any clutter. Too much clutter is a strong drain on energy. Closets full of old clothes that you will never wear, broken household electronics that you would not fix, and other left over baggage which provide nothing more than constant reminders of things you have not yet done, which can drain both your emotional and mental energy.So the best way to balance the energies in your home is to remove all the clutter.This will bring positive energy in your home.See the difference yourself.

3 comments:

HeyHey YouYou.... said...

i think your right ..i`m a bit of a hoarder ..the kids are even worse ..my house is full of clutter that no one ever uses but they don`t want to throw out .i think i`ll have a complete blitz on it all ..i could use more positive energy right now
thankyou for this useful post :-)

diane riddle said...


I too like angel am a hoarder. I keep everything. When we moved 4 years ago I had 4 yard sales and still have loads of stuff.Some I just cant seem to part with.

No Saint said...

The biggest waste is an old man sitting in the corner of the room either clicking on the computer keys or has his head buried into the books day in and day out. I think you are right Ritu, the next generation needs a change by replacing this old man..... (((All in lighter moments))) Happy Easter to you.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels